:: Peoples Time Online ::
Three members of a family died from electrocution as they came in contact with an electric wire at Kakchira of Patharghata upazula under the Barguna district on Monday.
The deceased were identified as- Delwar Hossain, 65, his brother’s wife Hamida Begum, 35, and Hamida’s son Russel, 14, of the upazila.
Patharghata Police Station Officer-in-Charge(OC) Md Shahabuddin said: “The incident took place around 7 am when Delwar went to the garden near his house. Suddenly he came in contact with an electric wire and got electrocuted. Hearing the screams, the other two went there to rescue him and got electrocuted as well.”
The bodies were sent to Barguna Sadar Hospital for autopsy, he added.