:: Peoples Time Online ::
The bodies of six of the Christchurch massacre victims have been released to their families after an anguished-filled delay, New Zealand police said on Tuesday.
But they also warned that only 12 of the 50 victims had been fully identified.
“Police are acutely aware of frustrations by families associated with the length of time required for the identification process following Friday’s terror attack,” the police said in a statement.
“We are doing all we can to undertake this work as quickly as possible and return the victims to their loved ones.”