:: Peoples Time Online ::
Two construction workers died after inhaling toxic gas inside a septic tank at Naglu village under Dhunot upazila of Bogura on Sunday.
The deceased were identified as Mohidul Islam, 36, and Minhaj Mondol, 27. Both were residents of Tollatola village in Gabtoli upazila of the district.
Confirming the news, Dhunot Police Station Officer-in-Charge (OC) Ismael Hossain said the duo fell sick when they climbed down into a septic tank at the house of Belal Hossain of the village.
They were sent to Dhunot Upazila Health Complex and later referred to Shaheed Ziaur Rahman Medical College Hospital where the duty doctors declared them dead.